• The KillerFrogs

What is best way to bet on games????

purpleBOBfrogs

1. Purchase bitcoin on Coinbase.com using debit card or bank account.
2. Transfer to Blockchain wallet
3. Transfer to nitrogensports.eu
4. Place bets
5. Transfer back to Blockchain wallet
6. Transfer to Coinbase.com
7. Sell bitcoin
8. Transfer cash to bank account (2 days).
9. Pay taxes on bitcoin profits

Here's a bet OP. I bet $20 to whatever charity you want that you won't take a picture standing in front of frog fountain holding a sheet of paper with your screen name written on it.
I will do this and with a heart and your name written in the middle of it Shorty. Although tonight watching election coverage. This will happen soon.

When placing imaginary bets to see how well you can pick games, it's a great idea to stay away from games that are too close to call.
If you have run simulations you know that you should do everything as possible the way you would in actual exercise. I would not have wagered on that game so why create a data point to skew performance?

tcudoc

If you have run simulations you know that you should do everything as possible the way you would in actual exercise. I would not have wagered on that game so why create a data point to skew performance?
^^^^This! So much this!!! But then, what if the simulation turns out to be the real thing?
#endersgame

froginmn

So you have found simulation for bet college football?

Please send me link so I can run simulation also.

froginmn

Here's a bet OP. I bet $20 to whatever charity you want that you won't take a picture standing in front of frog fountain holding a sheet of paper with your screen name written on it.
Easy money for Borat on this one. You didn't make him post or send the picture.

#detailsmatter

Who do you have tonight? Asking for a (Senator) friend.
We have expression in my country: “Americans are the most entertained and least informed people in the developed world”. So it is completely unpredictable. Look at who is President as evidence to support.

Groundhog Day is strange tradition here. So maybe if GP sees his shadow this afternoon, the good guys win. It is that random I believe. Unless I am missing something with the culture.

Frog-in-law1995

We have expression in my country: “Americans are the most entertained and least informed people in the developed world”. So it is completely unpredictable. Look at who is President as evidence to support.

Groundhog Day is strange tradition here. So maybe if GP sees his shadow this afternoon, the good guys win. It is that random I believe. Unless I am missing something with the culture.

Did you arrive here with your clothings, US dollars and a jar of gypsy tears to protect you from AIDS?