• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
The pre-game pissing contest has become more important than the game, and I'm totally not interested.
It's a shame, because I used to like to have an NFL game on while I sewed or cleaned, etc. around the house. No more.
I watch recorded games from the day before.

DeuceBoogieNights

I don’t watch the NFL anymore. Too many flags, too many reviews, it’s boring.

I used to watch every game I could.

I basically quit watching the NFL also but its interesting that those are you reasonings as the NFL game is much quicker/shorter than most college games. I think the college review system is pretty bad also.

pgdaly84

Due to the nature of the sport, football has a significantly higher risk of CTE than MMA does, at least based on our current level of understanding. MMA is actually relatively safe, interestingly enough.

Football has to change to respond to the brain injury thing. It just has to, in the same way it had to change in the leather helmet days before the forward pass when college kids were literally dying every year. But that's entirely separate from Listenbees "oh boo hoo they made me rehab my injury" complaints. It stinks that's he got injured, it stinks that his NFL career might have been stunted, but outside maybe some injury insurance I don't think that's gonna be where football sees the necessary long term changes.

Yup. MMA doesn’t have nearly as much head trauma as football. When you take a clean shot you’re pretty much done. CTE issues develop from repeated head trauma, which is exactly what happens in football. The helmets protect them but also allow for more hits to the head. It’s the same reason boxing is much worse for you than MMA: repeated shots. Plus, in MMA you aren’t solely going for knockouts to win.

Eight

I mean he basically talks to himself on twitter considering he gets very few replies to his tweets

guy i play golf with from time to time keeps pushing the idea that the key to developing your personal brand is continually positing on twitter, linked in, facebook. keeps talking about the great exposure you get etc..

another one in our group will simply ask how much work are you actually getting done if you are always on twitter............. i think there is a balance in the middle somewhere and i think kolby has no clue what to do with his life. never prepared for life after sports, no real skills, burnt a number of bridges and is just flinging [ Finebaum ] at the wall

Bob

I'm lost.

What does that mean?
Wes, you need to get your lingo hip-hoppity. When someone is sleeping on you it means means they don't believe you'll actually achieve something you said you would or will do.

In this case, nobody believes Listenbee will ever do jack. Imagine that.

Chico Dusty

I'm lost.

What does that mean?

He’s just saying a lot of ppl prob tweet and IG about being “slept on” meaning ppl are doubting them. And he’s saying that they aren’t being slept on, that they just might not be good. So the irony of this is that KL thinks he is being slept on, but in actuality he couldn’t make it.

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
Wes, you need to get your lingo hip-hoppity. When someone is sleeping on you it means means they don't believe you'll actually achieve something you said you would or will do.

In this case, nobody believes Listenbee will ever do jack. Imagine that.
I'm not going to learn hip hop lingo but take your word as to the meaning