• The KillerFrogs

Snyder supposedly retiring.....

Moose Stuff

Rumors on Twitter that it could be as early as tonight and speculating they’re trying to get out in front of Kansas. Seth Littrell seems to be a name that has some traction.

4 Oaks Frog

Rumors on Twitter that it could be as early as tonight and speculating they’re trying to get out in front of Kansas. Seth Littrell seems to be a name that has some traction.
Snyder’s son in the running?
GO FROGS!
BEAT WVU!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Mean Purple

Say whatever about recent seasons, but the man has a great career history and he has done it the right way. He is the Dean of our conference and rightly so. If he can find a winning season next year, give it to him.

My guess this is his choice and I assume he is leaving on his terms, IF this is true. If so, that's the way it should be.

Regardless, God Bless him and a big Thank You to him for what he has done for college football.

froginmn

Classy guy and very likeable. If this is it, I'm hopeful he is going out his way (minus dictating his son's future, if he was trying).

K State will struggle to find someone who can give that program what he has.

WhatTheFrog

We need to start an effort to fire the Iowa coach so that GMFP will be the longest serving coach at a single school. Ferentz has him by one day. ONE STINKING DAY!!!

Zubaz

We need to start an effort to fire the Iowa coach so that GMFP will be the longest serving coach at a single school. Ferentz has him by one day. ONE STINKING DAY!!!
2 years. Maybe you're thinking of how close the gap was between Stoops and Ferentz?

Froginbedford

Don't know that I want another young, new coach in the conference...it's already being turned upside down with Iowa State and UT....And no, I'm not saying anyone around here now can't do the job....