• The KillerFrogs

West Virginia opening line

netty2424

Also, Tech favored over UT. I would love for coach bro to win that.
I’m shocked at tech this year. Seemed like Bro was on a hot seat, players leaving, recruiting class was terrible. All signs looked like Bro was on his way out. He’s potentially coaching himself into an extension. Not saying Tech is pushing for a conference title, but they seem much improved.

netty2424

The video of him going down in pregame warmups the other night was kinda scary.
Didn’t they say on the broadcast that he took a football to the head at half?

Had no idea it was related to his lung. Scary to think he was playing with that condition if not fully healed.

Moose Stuff

Had no idea it was related to his lung. Scary to think he was playing with that condition if not fully healed.

I just saw some grainy video of him throwing a ball and then falling on the ground. Was in a restaurant so couldn’t hear the announcers commentary. Pacific Table makes some solid food FWIW.

Chongo94

He got hit dead on in the chest right before halftime. Think that’s what did it again.

Either way, I’m very surprised they’re rating Tech as favorite with Bowman out.

Ron Swanson

He got hit dead on in the chest right before halftime. Think that’s what did it again.

Sagarin rankings...

UT 81.73
TT 80.72

Add in home field and you got a tight Tech favorite

They probably just aren’t factoring anything in for QB as of now

netty2424

Incredible. How was he playing if a football can can another collapsed lung. If I’m his parent, I have some very serious questions for Bro and his medical staff.