• The KillerFrogs

Sam Bogart

For the first time this year, and perhaps the first time in a long time, the Voice of the TCU Band, Sam Bogart, did not do the announcing for the Band at the K-State game. Sam has been the Band announcer since at least the 1970's. I hope everything is OK with Sam. Sam has been a real dedicated trooper, traveling with the Band to virtually all away games and exhibitions over all of those years. Thanks, Sam!!

The announcer on Saturday, Chris McDonald, did a really good job. I guess we will see if that was a temporary or permanent replacement as time goes on.

maddogDemocrat

For the first time this year, and perhaps the first time in a long time, the Voice of the TCU Band, Sam Bogart, did not do the announcing for the Band at the K-State game. Sam has been the Band announcer since at least the 1970's. I hope everything is OK with Sam. Sam has been a real dedicated trooper, traveling with the Band to virtually all away games and exhibitions over all of those years. Thanks, Sam!!

The announcer on Saturday, Chris McDonald, did a really good job. I guess we will see if that was a temporary or permanent replacement as time goes on.
I
I liked Chris

G

Ghost of Tobys Business College

Bogart was one of my favorite RTVF profs when I was there