• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Wexahu

I do not envy the territory ISU fans are entering into......

No kidding. Kind of just throws a wet blanket over all the "success" they are having, and odds are he'll be gone before they even get an 8-win season out of the deal. Maybe he'll be that 1 in 100 guy that sticks around for another 10 years to really advance that program but I highly, highly doubt it.

jake102

Have to appreciate Ohio State taking the PR hit by bringing back Urban after basically not suspending him (no gameday) and then getting into a fight with him mere weeks later with the likely outcome being Urban leaving and Campbell coming on board.

Horny4TCU

No kidding. Kind of just throws a wet blanket over all the "success" they are having, and odds are he'll be gone before they even get an 8-win season out of the deal. Maybe he'll be that 1 in 100 guy that sticks around for another 10 years to really advance that program but I highly, highly doubt it.
If he could get a solid recruiting base and hit Iowa, Nebraska, Missouri, and Kansas (the states) pretty hard and get some solid OL candidates, then a Texas QB every other year, Iowa State could stay dangerous. Be the next 90's/early 2000s Nebraska.