• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Next Season

Eight

For when we play Purdue their coach May be gone. Also never underestimate motivation. One year we had LT and we went to San Jose State could have made a run to play in national championship that year! They had a player who had lost a foot and played against us! We lost!

so from what i can understand we might get beat at purdue because tcu once went to san jose state and we lost the national title and some players foot

so from what i can understand we might get beat at purdue because tcu once went to san jose state and we lost the national title and some players foot

We lost a game because San Jose State played inspired like Purdue did against OSU due to their player coming back and playing without a foot a prosthetic limb! Purdue is really good won four straight in fact I would say great right now. Playing them next year will be tough. Hopefully their coach leaves for a better job. I like you 8 why u hating on me!?

We lost a game because San Jose State played inspired like Purdue did against OSU due to their player coming back and playing without a foot a prosthetic limb! Purdue is really good won four straight in fact I would say great right now. Playing them next year will be tough. Hopefully their coach leaves for a better job. I like you 8 why u hating on me!?
If my memory serves me, that guy didn’t play in the game. He was in the stands, though. His brother was a starter for them and rallied the team.

If my memory serves me, that guy didn’t play in the game. He was in the stands, though. His brother was a starter for them and rallied the team.

I thought he played on special teams? That field had more dirt and sand than grass. LT ran for over 200 yards in the loss I was so pissed. If we play a team with a retard, cancer kid, one armed player, etc. I won’t watch we will lose every time!

Rose Bowl

I’m not sure Purdue has everything he needs to win. As for vacancies.... what if Petrino gets pushed out at Brohm’s alma mater?
Louisville is the ONLY job he will leave for. Most people say that Petrino's buyout is too expensive but you never know.

You guys might be right but that’s the ONLY job I see him leaving for. I believe if he really thinks about it he will find it easier to win in the B1G than the ACC. Plus Purdue is a great school, much better than UL.

I thought he played on special teams? That field had more dirt and sand than grass. LT ran for over 200 yards in the loss I was so pissed. If we play a team with a retard, cancer kid, one armed player, etc. I won’t watch we will lose every time!
My recollection was that it was only a few months after his injury. His brother kept pointing to him in the stands, and they showed him on TV with his family.

I could be mistaken.

Eight

I hope Gary is watching the Kansas City Chiefs offense tonight. Fun to watch and effective. Copy and paste.

all we need is a functional offensive line and a quarterback who can run and throw it accurately 80 yards and boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raining td's in ft worth like brandon carter at a euless strip club

froginmn

So we've apparently lost three national championships in fifteen years: one by one second (added on in the Big 12 championship 2009), one by 52 points (victory margin over ISU in 2014), and now another by one foot (lost by a SJSU player).

Man, we've been close.

froginmn

I’m going to ask where is he going? What big time job is going to open up that he would leave for? I see no tOSU, Michigan, Alabama or LSU type of job opening up that might interest him. He’s in a P5 job that has everything he needs to win and you can see he’s putting out a very respectable product in just two years.
Brohm wouldn't be the choice, but I wouldn't bet my house on the tOSU job being off the market at the end of this year.