• The KillerFrogs

Purdue Next Season

4 Oaks Frog

I wonder if now there will be lobbying to change this to a one and done at Jerry World.
It that happens, I can promise you that unless bound, gagged and stuffed in the trunk of a car, I W I L L N O T B E T H E R E !!!!!!!
GO FROGS!
BEAT ku!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe] & jerry’s world!!

Rose Bowl

Purdue keeps winning, and we might be playing a Purdue team that's breaking in a new head coach.

I’m going to ask where is he going? What big time job is going to open up that he would leave for? I see no tOSU, Michigan, Alabama or LSU type of job opening up that might interest him. He’s in a P5 job that has everything he needs to win and you can see he’s putting out a very respectable product in just two years.

Moose Stuff

I’m going to ask where is he going? What big time job is going to open up that he would leave for? I see no tOSU, Michigan, Alabama or LSU type of job opening up that might interest him. He’s in a P5 job that has everything he needs to win and you can see he’s putting out a very respectable product in just two years.

I’m not sure Purdue has everything he needs to win. As for vacancies.... what if Petrino gets pushed out at Brohm’s alma mater?

LVH

Louisville is the ONLY job he will leave for. Most people say that Petrino's buyout is too expensive but you never know.

And that matters why?

For when we play Purdue their coach May be gone. Also never underestimate motivation. One year we had LT and we went to San Jose State could have made a run to play in national championship that year! They had a player who had lost a foot and played against us! We lost!