• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Not the only part because they wanted him in a christian school also and is why they expressed interest in TCU. Ags have offered, also LSU, Mich, Ore and many others.

there is no doubt the viewpoint in the pnw can be a bit counter to those ideals.

not sure if it is for the same reasons but damon huard's son is a quarterback at kennedy catholic and is supposedly a prospect for 2021

CryptoMiner

Kid torched Flower Mound Marcus for 297 rushing yards and 5 TDs last weekend (1,295 yds on 193 carries for the year):

Pierce Hudgens 6-1, 201 and runs a 4.47 forty (huge TCU fan!)

CryptoMiner

Mesquite Poteet RB Seth McGowan 6-1/210 Rated 4 star with over 20 offers, 2018 so far 1,065 yards and 16 touchdowns on 125 attempts.

Last edited:

FrogCop19

In case you missed it, he committed to Texas. Please respect his decision.
I was so bummed when I saw this. I've been pressing hard, and his best friend is Brown, our commit for 2019. I coached him in middle school, and this kid is going to be playing on Sundays, I guarantee.

TX_Krötenechse

6’5 250? I mean kids do grow and put on weight but I can’t imagine someone continuing to be athletic and effective as a tackle after putting on the 70 lbs he’ll need to compete at the D1 level.