• The KillerFrogs

OU vs TCU predictions

Moose Stuff

I’ve been clinging to semi irrational optimism so I’m gonna go full blown pessimist this week and hope I continue to be wrong. Didn’t some team in the last couple years have a QB drop back and blow out bis knee/fumble without anyone touching him on the first play of the game? I’m hoping for something like that for OU.

Obviously.....OU will load it's defensive line in a concerted effort to overwhelm our rather unstable OL and force

Robinson into making mistakes. Our ability to adapt and the ability of our defense to deter the Sooner offense

will determine Saturday's outcome.

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Are we not pissed?
Just judging from twitter, our players are still worried about making money in the NFL than playing decent college football and being thankful for their opportunity to play another game, this team has ego and that’s about it

Pharm Frog

Just judging from twitter, our players are still worried about making money in the NFL than playing decent college football and being thankful for their opportunity to play another game, this team has ego and that’s about it

I don’t follow twitter and I figure you’re probably exaggerating to some extent but I’ve wondered about certain members of this team for awhile now. But I’m just going off a vibe more so than trying to interpret these fellas’ social media stuff.

Money Maker

You need a pair of these bad boys:

200.webp
LOL

Or these:
images

Money Maker

I’ve been clinging to semi irrational optimism so I’m gonna go full blown pessimist this week and hope I continue to be wrong. Didn’t some team in the last couple years have a QB drop back and blow out bis knee/fumble without anyone touching him on the first play of the game? I’m hoping for something like that for OU.
Not going to happen,but I do like your optimism.

Land Frog

Darn baylor!
We played anOSU close.

We correct the turnover issue

Frogs win by 8 because Gary read my post about his win by 1 philosophy doesn't work in the B12.