• The KillerFrogs

OU Game Roll Call

TCUWIN

Will the real offense show up or the crap that's been playing lately? Will the coaches have the players prepared or just go through the motions for the next 8 days?

Newbie here. I am in.

Feel free to rip me on this, but even after tonight if I am buying stock I would much rather buy TCU than tech.

This one was a fluke. HCGMFP vs KK? Year after year I’ll always choose Gary. This one hurts but we will finish ahead of them in standings, and what may be a “down year” for us early on, I believe GP can rectify it far more than Coach Bro.....

Just my op and I’m a newbie so feel free to rip me to shreds.

Pharm Frog

Will the real offense show up or the crap that's been playing lately? Will the coaches have the players prepared or just go through the motions for the next 8 days?

Yes to all of the four questions but in fairness I think we are seeing the real offense and I think that going through the motions is the level of preparedness.

mc1502

It pains me to say this, but the crap offense IS the real offense. We straight up suck on O.

mc1502

I'm going, but that's only because I have thousands of $'s sunk into season tickets and parking. The team is an absolute dumpster fire. For the first time ever, and I literally mean EVER, I didn't come back to my seats after halftime. The constant stream of craptastic play we have seen this year have left me not even wanting to watch the games. And this is coming from someone who has had season tickets for over two decades. No way I'd buy tickets to the OU game if I didn't already have them.