• The KillerFrogs

Omaha World-Herald: Max Duggan puts on show with TCU assistant in attendance

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
5bb82fd17efa7.image.jpg

Max Duggan puts on a show as Lewis Central thrashes Harlan with TCU assistant in attendance
COUNCIL BLUFFS — Curt Bladt has won 412 of 474 games in his 41 years as the Harlan coach — an .869 winning percentage.

After his team faced Council Bluffs Lewis Central’s Max Duggan on Friday night, a reporter’s first comment to Bladt was, “Well, you’ve faced some pretty good quarterbacks in your tenure.”

“Not that good,” Bladt shot back. “Ever. Nobody’s even in his league.

“He’s just tough. Resilient. Doesn’t ever give up on a play. He had three huge plays where we thought we had his butt tattooed to the wall, and all of a sudden he’s got probably 180 yards passing.”

Read more at https://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/pr...cle_6ba8a59c-f47a-554b-912b-b518b9fd9778.html

netty2424

Good grief.

“Curt Bladt has won 412 of 474 games in his 41 years as the Harlan coach — an .869 winning percentage.”

frogs9497

Good portion of this fan base that I don’t think will ever get over their “poor little TCU” syndrome.

Notwithstanding the successes we’ve had over the last several years, I think the further back you go, the harder it is to shake. I grew up around TCU football in the mid 80s. I’m not sure I’ve completely recovered. Those before me are probably finding it even more difficult.