• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

2percent

Still having a hard time coming to terms with how bad this season is starting to look.
Loss to OU
Loss to WV
Loss to OSU
Toss Up Tech
Toss Up Iowa State
Toss Up K-State
Win vs Baylor
Win vs Kansas
Hopefully we can get 2 w's in those toss Up games to become bowl eligible

Don’t see us getting by Wreck or IS either the way they are playing. Pretty much smells right now..

tetonfrog

Don’t see us getting by Wreck or IS either the way they are playing. Pretty much smells right now..

Why can’t the frogs beat ISU or tech at home? Neither of them have strong DL so we should score on them. I still believe in our D & hope we get better QB play on Saturday & beyond.

Season is not done yet. TCU has played only 1 home game. Want to see us play & beat ISU before I quit on this team.

Moose Stuff

Some of you need to learn now NOT to respond to the morons. Here’s a hint...... if you spend a decent amount of time on this board and you see a trolling type post by a person whose handle you don’t recognize as being a regular poster DO NOT attempt to engage them in debate. Pretty much every game related thread will improve at that point.

They didn't look great against Akron today.

We're going to be favored by 10 or so against them.

If the line were made today we'd still be a favorite over Oklahoma State.

The only games going forward that we would be a dog in would be Oklahoma and at West Virginia. Things can change but I think this is going a bit too far on the chicken little scale.

he knows his [ Finebaum ]...
TCU_Iowa_St_Lines.png