• The KillerFrogs

Gameday Thread: Longhorns vs #REJECTS

Mean Purple

Start SR in the first half, bring backups in for 2nd half. Sprinkle him in as needed.

I said it after the Tech game last year, but he looked gassed after a few big runs. I know that is ridiculous since he is an 18 year-old D1 QB and I'm an overweight 43 year-old 8th grade teacher, but he is nails in the first half and just seems...less after the half in every game we've seen him in.
Well, he took a beating in that Tech game. He was gassed because he had to go to extremes that day.

Army is about to tie Oklahoma late in the 3rd quarter in Norman, Texas Tech lost to Ole Miss by 20, Iowa State's offense is terrible, Kansas is Kansas, Baylor lost at home to a Duke team minus its QB, Kansas State might be worse than Kansas, but no, we are only going to win 4 games max and the season is lost.
I still think TCU will only lose four

Mean Purple

Yes I agree. And our run game was pretty nonexistent today. Anderson must not be well. I do like Barber and would like to see more of him
DA may just need to trust it more. If something is tweeked, it will mess with your mind a bit as you start pressing on it again. Trying to make sure you don't re injure is not as easy as it looks. Either that or he has a nagging injury.

Still having a hard time coming to terms with how bad this season is starting to look.
Loss to OU
Loss to WV
Loss to OSU
Toss Up Tech
Toss Up Iowa State
Toss Up K-State
Win vs Baylor
Win vs Kansas
Hopefully we can get 2 w's in those toss Up games to become bowl eligible

Mean Purple

Dude, he’ll no. SR is a stud but young and figuring it out. We have some O line defecinces that became apparent today. I don’t want to single anyone out but they’re on the left side and not the tackle.
Yeah, their d line went right at him from the start. But they also knew the qb would have decision issues under pressure after the state game.

Not so sure the one play today was just a decision issue. He may have thought he would get it over him and just threw it poorly. We have played designed to drop it over.

One way to fix that ... DONT CALL THAT STUPID PLAY, OC

LVH

Still having a hard time coming to terms with how bad this season is starting to look.
Loss to OU
Loss to WV
Loss to OSU
Toss Up Tech
Toss Up Iowa State
Toss Up K-State
Win vs Baylor
Win vs Kansas
Hopefully we can get 2 w's in those toss Up games to become bowl eligible

Guess you didn't watch OU and OSU tonight

just don't see how this team with all of its problems especially on offense and at QB gets bowl eligible. Tuning in week in and week out to watch a team lose more often than not is going to be brutal this year. I'm hopeful the team can get back on track next season but that's a long arse time to wait for good football

Gringo1873

just don't see how this team with all of its problems especially on offense and at QB gets bowl eligible. Tuning in week in and week out to watch a team lose more often than not is going to be brutal this year. I'm hopeful the team can get back on track next season but that's a long arse time to wait for good football

You are overreacting.