• The KillerFrogs

Story Behind Little Sisters of the Poor Billboards

Eight

I totally get it. A Rose Bowl title is definitely something to celebrate when you haven't won a Natty since 1938!

something to celebrate is the great technology on this board.

namely the ignore feaure because yance all you are doing is trolling for a fight.

shame in buckeye tradition there isn't a woman around for you to take a swing at, but then again i would put my money on lisa t, sparkle, or quilter

Yance

something to celebrate is the great technology on this board.

namely the ignore feaure because yance all you are doing is trolling for a fight.

shame in buckeye tradition there isn't a woman around for you to take a swing at, but then again i would put my money on lisa t, sparkle, or quilter

I'm just enjoying a little football banter. Taking shots at Buckeye Nation after one coach was accused of DV (never once charged or arrested while at OSU) is your prerogative, but I'd probably refrain from lumping us all together as if we take pride in the actions (or inactions) of our coaching staff at the time.

Back to football?

BABYFACE

I totally get it. A Rose Bowl title is definitely something to celebrate when you haven't won a Natty since 1938!

giphy.gif

Boonescabanaboy

I'm just enjoying a little football banter. Taking shots at Buckeye Nation after one coach was accused of DV (never once charged or arrested while at OSU) is your prerogative, but I'd probably refrain from lumping us all together as if we take pride in the actions (or inactions) of our coaching staff at the time.

Back to football?

So you're the guy who rips a loud fart in a staff meeting at work, then with an annoyed look says "can we get back to the meeting?"

Deep Purple

I'm just enjoying a little football banter. Taking shots at Buckeye Nation after one coach was accused of DV (never once charged or arrested while at OSU)
For Smith to be charged and arrested, someone would have had to turn him in. It didn't happen because everybody at Ohio State was to absorbed in covering it up.

Back to football?
Try hard