• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Ohio St. Prediction Threads

Mean Purple

I don't even live in Ohio jackass lol. I could come on here and regurgitate a bunch of ignorant stereotypes about Texans, but I'd prefer to talk about a football game. You have no rebuttal so you make assumptions that I'm some poor dumb hillbilly. In fact, I'm a college educated father of 2 with a good job and a happy life. I didn't attack anyone....in fact, I stated that I've always respected the TCU football program.
BTW, I never mentioned Ohio in that post. So the stereotype of Ohio must have been your own. hmm...

Last edited:

Mean Purple

If TCU doesn't utilize their TE's often, that does make me even more confident, although throwing it to WR's crossing over the middle, and throwing it to RBs leaking out of the backfield can have essentially the same effect.
Pretty much how they use it. Although, we have seen the increase in the use of TEs.

Realtorfrog

I going to be a homer and it will take a great effort but effort is what we do. tosu is used to power football with big guys. I don’t think we have showed much of our playbook and our speed wins it in the end. Still close but I like 34-24

Go Frogs!!

Justvisiting

You should respect TCU. In fact, you should respect the entire State of Texas. And you should realize how bad it sounds that even a state like Ohio won't have you.

I respect Texas, but I don't respect keyboard warriors who hide behind a screen and insult people because they think it makes them look tough. You're making yourself look worse and worse with each post. I never said anything bad about TCU or TCU fans, but you jumped on me the first chance you got. Grow up and get a life dude.

Mean Purple

I respect Texas, but I don't respect keyboard warriors who hide behind a screen and insult people because they think it makes them look tough. You're making yourself look worse and worse with each post. I never said anything bad about TCU or TCU fans, but you jumped on me the first chance you got. Grow up and get a life dude.
Seriously, jr., you can't take this stuff so personal. You'll give yourself an ulcer. I mean, hell, I even complimented you on your tech hook up at home. Not sure why your're so upset.

Justvisiting

Seriously, jr., you can't take this stuff so personal. You'll give yourself an ulcer. I mean, hell, I even complimented you on your tech hook up at home. Not sure why your're so upset.

I'm not upset....just hoped for a little more class from this board lol. I'm looking forward to a good game Saturday

Frog-in-law1995

Welcome to KFC (KillerFrogs.Com). We’re basically a sarcasm board where an occasional football discussion breaks out. Buckle up and throw down. Extra points for Waco or Lubbock jokes.

Mean Purple

I'm not upset....just hoped for a little more class from this board lol. I'm looking forward to a good game Saturday
I'm just not sure why folks look for class on a sports board. As mentioned this place is all sarcasm. I too look forward to a good game. I also look forward to taunting herbstreit that morning. if you think this place was agressive.