• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Scholarships

clint

It looks like 14 players on basketball scholarship have enrolled. I thought we were limited to 13 scholarships. What am I missing?

rifram09

ATTACH]

Edit: what happened to the board? I can’t figure out how to post gifs anymore. It used to be:

PurplePop2014

Shawn Olden has been removed from the team roster. It looks like this finally explains how the scholarship count was trimmed to 13.

Last edited:

Portland Frog

Frogs need Fisher to be healthy all season. Yah, yah, even if Olden hadn't left the frogs need Fisher to be healthy, but even more so now given the experience that left the team.

tcumaniac

I saw Shawn at the west 7th chipotle 2 days ago. Almost went up to him and wished him good luck this season. If this turns out to be true, I guess I’m glad I didn’t.

Would hate it for him if he was actually forced off the team.

purpleshades

I really hope that’s not the case. Shawn really seemed to me like an incredible ambassador and role player for our team. His positive energy on the bench and the key minutes that he did play were huge in our tourney run.

Guy hit some clutch shots and was solid for us defensively off the bench. I really hope somehow we didn’t over sign and he was essentially cut right before his senior season.....any info anyone has on this deal would be nice. I really hope all is well with Shawn.