• The KillerFrogs

Practice update

Eight

Hmmm....What street would this be coming from...

i think what gets overlooked, forgotten, ignored, heck pick your favorite predicate in regards to this roster and the current situation in the offensive line is where this program is relative to where it was just a few years ago.

the concern today is whether or not ct can meld together a functioning offensive line out of a group of prospects that include the two highest rated o-line recruits since 2000 according to 247 (wes harris and austin meyers), a highly regarded center prospect in hollins, a juco aa tackle in mckinney, and a proven o-lineman in niang who has shown he can absolutely maul people and will be the frogs next o-lineman in the nfl if he makes the commitment to be as good as his talent

no given's yet, words on the street, practice reports, and stars are nice but production is all that matters, but consider where this program was just a few years ago in the offensive line.

2012 we have 3 true freshmen play in big v, hunt, and collins. goodness knows what happens if v picks tech and collins stays with uh.

2013 people get excited because james dunbar is finally academically eligible and can play. think about that compared to the concerns in the o-line right now.

heck, i haven't mentioned tayo transfers in, misses a year, comes. i know there were a number of external factors and it was a great story but once again compare that versus where this program is today when we are talking about which 2 of the 3 top ot prospects do we have will start.

don't know who starts, just know it is a damn good time to be a tcu football fan

FrogLifeYo

i think what gets overlooked, forgotten, ignored, heck pick your favorite predicate in regards to this roster and the current situation in the offensive line is where this program is relative to where it was just a few years ago.

the concern today is whether or not ct can meld together a functioning offensive line out of a group of prospects that include the two highest rated o-line recruits since 2000 according to 247 (wes harris and austin meyers), a highly regarded center prospect in hollins, a juco aa tackle in mckinney, and a proven o-lineman in niang who has shown he can absolutely maul people and will be the frogs next o-lineman in the nfl if he makes the commitment to be as good as his talent

no given's yet, words on the street, practice reports, and stars are nice but production is all that matters, but consider where this program was just a few years ago in the offensive line.

2012 we have 3 true freshmen play in big v, hunt, and collins. goodness knows what happens if v picks tech and collins stays with uh.

2013 people get excited because james dunbar is finally academically eligible and can play. think about that compared to the concerns in the o-line right now.

heck, i haven't mentioned tayo transfers in, misses a year, comes. i know there were a number of external factors and it was a great story but once again compare that versus where this program is today when we are talking about which 2 of the 3 top ot prospects do we have will start.

don't know who starts, just know it is a damn good time to be a tcu football fan

No doubt..:the talent and depth is outrageously good right now. Better than any time in GPs reign. No purple glasses here..We are a few lucky breaks from a playoff birth. Whether anyone outside of this fan base recognizes that are not is irrelevant. GP and the staff knows it and If I was asked to bet on GP or some other coach to grow a kid into his potential...I’ll bet GP every time.

CryptoMiner

Word on the street is that this team is really, really good. Shawn Robinson has been killing it at practice and the offensive line is better than expected. Only glaring known issue is depth at the corner positions, but the first team corners are legit especially Gladney.

I'm excited about this team and I hope we torch Ohio State on national TV and I also hope a sh_t ton of TCU fans turn out at the game to help cheer us on to victory if it ends up being tight down the stretch in the fourth quarter.

Which is heavier: a sh_t ton, a piss ton or a ton of fans?

tcujsauce

giphy.gif