• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ATC Frog

Here come the BF.com folks with their pitchforks and their #CAB shirts because this proves his innocence and further supports the torching of their beloved football team by the BOR

@RollToad, care to investigate that cesspool and report back like you’ve done in the past?

ATC Frog

Concur.
If there is Ever to be meaningful Change then she & Ramslammer Have to be the first ones to go (followed by half if not more of the complicit and/or complacent BOR).

RR resigned according to the article, but I agree otherwise.

Edit: and FWIW, my older brother (who is a Baylor grad who lives in Waco and works for Baylor), NEVER liked Ramsower. Always said he be just seemed like a slime ball, etc.

Yeah that’s interesting. Also Briles handing this information over is going to put a lot of pressure on the NCAA to do something. How this isn’t a clear example of lack of institutional control is beyond me.
Well, unless they can prove some recruit got extra cream cheese for his bagel during a recruiting trip, the NCAA isn’t going to do anything.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
RR resigned according to the article, but I agree otherwise.

Edit: and FWIW, my older brother (who is a Baylor grad who lives in Waco and works for Baylor), NEVER liked Ramsower. Always said he be just seemed like a slime ball, etc.
Acknowledged but Ramslammer is Still drawing a baylor paycheck on faculty. His “step down” is bad window dressing. I’ll believe change is happening there when a 6 foot 11 inch Texas Ranger walks in un-announced, dismisses his frumping secretary, closes the inner office door, shows his badge, introduces himself, does not shake hands, sits down, pulls out a subpoena, reads him his rights, then pulls out a small notebook from his coat pocket and accidentally drops his chrome steel handcuffs on the floor, picks them & drops them on Ramslammers desk then quietly begins with a pen click:

“I have a few questions....”

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Acknowledged but Ramslammer is Still drawing a baylor paycheck on faculty. His “step down” is bad window dressing. I’ll believe change is happening there when a 6 foot 11 inch Texas Ranger walks in un-announced, dismisses his frumping secretary, closes the inner office door, shows his badge, introduces himself, does not shake hands, sits down, pulls out a subpoena, reads him his rights, then pulls out a small notebook from his coat pocket and accidentally drops his chrome steel handcuffs on the floor, picks them & drops them on Ramslammers desk then quietly begins with a pen click:

sounds like you've been there

Lone Frog

"One crapcamp, one Ranger."

Peacefrog

Degenerate

That was well thought out and very descriptive. Clint Eastwood should direct the film version.