• The KillerFrogs

GoFrogs: Meet The Frogs Date Set

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
http://www.gofrogs.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080918aaa.html

GoFrogs: Meet The Frogs Date Set

FORT WORTH, Texas - TCU will hold its annual Meet The Frogs event Saturday, Aug. 25, from 1 to 3 p.m. in the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility.

The TCU football will be involved as always and for the first time ever, the TCU soccer and volleyball teams will also participate. Posters distributed at the event will be the only items signed by the coaches and players during the autograph session. No extra items are allowed.

Parking is free in Lot 1 and Lot 2. Fans can enter the Sam Baugh Indoor Practice Facility on the south west side of the building.

Bob

The TCU football is legendary, having survived hell and ice. It spits blood when mad and pees on opposing players who dare to hold it.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I’ve taken my kids the past 4 years. The players are pretty much awesome with the young ones.

In 2015 I started asking the players how they were doing, ready to get going, etc. That year they were beaten and exhausted from practice. This year was a whole different story. They seemed energetic and excited to get after it. I don’t know if GP changed his practice habits or what but there was definitely a difference.

Asked Turpin and Snell who they wanted to beat the most. Answer was just “all of them.”

They are confident and ready.

Oh, and Anderson is just a beast. I would want nothing to do with trying to tackle him. He looks like he can run through brick walls.

jake102

I’ve taken my kids the past 4 years. The players are pretty much awesome with the young ones.

In 2015 I started asking the players how they were doing, ready to get going, etc. That year they were beaten and exhausted from practice. This year was a whole different story. They seemed energetic and excited to get after it. I don’t know if GP changed his practice habits or what but there was definitely a difference.

Asked Turpin and Snell who they wanted to beat the most. Answer was just “all of them.”

They are confident and ready.

Oh, and Anderson is just a beast. I would want nothing to do with trying to tackle him. He looks like he can run through brick walls.

Anderson got HUGE smiles from my 5 month old boy