• The KillerFrogs

Wake Forest BBall coach killed a guy...

Chongo94

with a punch. Not sure how many have seen this story but I saw it the other day and apparently they finally identified the culprit today and it’s an assistant basketball coach at Wake Forest.

A man was in NYC for his inlaw’s wedding. He was going back to his hotel and waiting for his Uber. He knocked on this coach’s car window thinking that may have been his Uber and the coach flat out punched him knocking him back whereupon the guy hit his head on the concrete. The coach and a young kid that saw it happen propped him up and the coach drove off from what the previous story I read mentioned. The guy died later at the hospital.

While I’m sure the coach never meant for something like that to happen, he must be some sort of super [ Arschloch] to get into a confrontation and then punch a dude just because the guy mistook the coach’s car for an Uber.

Wake Forest basketball assistant Jamill Jones threw fatal punch at tourist, police say -
http://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ns-threw-punch-killing-nyc-tourist-police-say

Last edited:

TCURiggs

I saw another article (New York Post, maybe) that said the victim was walking around, banging on every car in the area. Sounded like he was drunk, and someone that lived in that area went out and confronted him about hitting the cars and the victim punched that person. The coach came in soon after and punched/killed the victim.

Chongo94

I saw another article (New York Post, maybe) that said the victim was walking around, banging on every car in the area. Sounded like he was drunk, and someone that lived in that area went out and confronted him about hitting the cars and the victim punched that person. The coach came in soon after and punched/killed the victim.

I’m sure he was drunk. Haven’t seen that other report though, didn’t know that.

FrogCop19

I thought of Brick Tamland.
latest