• The KillerFrogs

Snyder get 5 year extension at KSU

FrogLifeYo

I havent heard that opinion from the ksu faithful
My buddy Mike was a former hoops player at KSU and he said the sentiment with a lot of folks is that he’s a legend and you can’t push him out but the program is clearly regressing. Its a small and incremental regression due to recruiting not because of Snyder’s inability to coach. The players just aren’t good enough even with great coaching.

ThisIsOurTime

Guessing this is for recruiting? Regardless his contract status recruits are going to wonder if he will still be coaching in five years.

He will probably keep coaching until his health prevents him. I don't think he would have came back if he didn't want to coach. Also, if he wanted out this go around, I think it would have already happened.

Tom Brown

My buddy Mike was a former hoops player at KSU and he said the sentiment with a lot of folks is that he’s a legend and you can’t push him out but the program is clearly regressing. Its a small and incremental regression due to recruiting not because of Snyder’s inability to coach. The players just aren’t good enough even with great coaching.

I have lots of family and friends that are KSU loyals, they all revere Snyder, i havent heard the held hostage opinion, but at the same time they will say that theyd love Venables or similar caliber.

The only time i cheer against ksu is when they play the frogs.
You know when Mike played there?

FrogLifeYo

I have lots of family and friends that are KSU loyals, they all revere Snyder, i havent heard the held hostage opinion, but at the same time they will say that theyd love Venables or similar caliber.

The only time i cheer against ksu is when they play the frogs.
You know when Mike played there?

Mike played hoops there in the late 70’s early 80’s..Hostage is probably to strong term for someone so revered, but it’s well documented that he’s been wanting to hand the job over to his son Sean and both administration and many fans at KSU are against that.

Fred Garvin

I service the entire Quad Cities Area
I still think this is a Snyder power play to hand over the head coaching job to his son. This contract gives him leverage to do that.

SnoSki

Those who want Snyder out forget about the last time he left!! Football coaching at KSU is really, really hard.
I always thought it would be a great place for the Navy coach to land. Good fan support and I think the option would be easy for them to install with the types of recruits they usually get.