• The KillerFrogs

Snyder get 5 year extension at KSU

HFrog1999

Good. That keeps them away from GP (not that I think he'd leave anyways), plus Snyder's a good classy coach that's good for the conference.

*I reserve the right to retract this post if some sort of horrible revelation comes out

Dogfrog

Guessing this is for recruiting? Regardless his contract status recruits are going to wonder if he will still be coaching in five years.

HFrog1999

lifetime contract

When they extend his contract, do they chisel the new date on the original tablet?

moses.gif

FrogLifeYo

Have a friend who is a long time KSU doner and an enormous fan of Snyders. However, he is the first to tell you that Snyder is holding the school hostage until they give in and allow his son to take over as head coach. A huge portion of the fan base that is frustrated with Snyder hanging on this long.

Tom Brown

Have a friend who is a long time KSU doner and an enormous fan of Snyders. However, he is the first to tell you that Snyder is holding the school hostage until they give in and allow his son to take over as head coach. A huge portion of the fan base that is frustrated with Snyder hanging on this long.

I havent heard that opinion from the ksu faithful

Tom Brown

Ps. Donor spelled that way made me giggle.