• The KillerFrogs

What's the latest on FrogVision?

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
IIRC, CDC said over a year ago that the hosting contract with CBS was going to run out "at the end of the year." I am unsure of when the TCU "year" begins, or the actual duration of the contract in question, but I am pretty sure it is dead.

Good riddance.

Question is, now what? TCU can do a helluva lot better than the awful bandwidth, excruciating AT&T commercials every time you had to reload a dropped connection, etc. I am very curious as to what the TCU priorities are in choosing a new provider, and if they are aware of what is available...

Purpletoad

I just received a cancellation notice from CBS College sports. I didn't cancel it - so, maybe that's a sign that the contract is expiring? I hope so - I've been on it since the beginning and it's terrible

I just received a cancellation notice from CBS College sports. I didn't cancel it - so, maybe that's a sign that the contract is expiring? I hope so - I've been on it since the beginning and it's terrible
I just had the exact same thing happen to me and I thought about FrogVision. I think something must be up. I certainly hope we get a Roku, Apple TV app, etc like a lot of other schools.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
We also got a cancellation notice, for 21 August.

Sure would be nice to know what the replacement/revamping will be...

netty2424

Got that as well. Had no idea what it was for. Assumed it was a phishing email because it had a hyperlink to click if you had questions. Looked funny to me.

Thought possibly it was my 247 acct as well.

French Frog

I just received this response from CBS College Sports regarding the cancellation notice:

FRENCH,

Thank you for contacting the CollegeSportsLive.com Support Team. Please accept our apologies regarding any confusion on the account status.

When a customer's favorite school is no longer available on Sports Live (ex: TCU will end it's association with Sports Live on August 27th), the cancel at end of term email is auto generated and the account will terminate, as it feels you may no longer be interested. We actually hope this is not the case and you will wish to continue to use the service for other videos that are provided. If you do, please let us know so we can adjust your account accordingly.

We appreciate your continued support in making CollegeSportsLive.comyour number one choice for College Sports.

Regards,
College Sports Live Support

servlet.ImageServer

InstaFrog

I just received this response from CBS College Sports regarding the cancellation notice:

FRENCH,

Thank you for contacting the CollegeSportsLive.com Support Team. Please accept our apologies regarding any confusion on the account status.

When a customer's favorite school is no longer available on Sports Live (ex: TCU will end it's association with Sports Live on August 27th), the cancel at end of term email is auto generated and the account will terminate, as it feels you may no longer be interested. We actually hope this is not the case and you will wish to continue to use the service for other videos that are provided. If you do, please let us know so we can adjust your account accordingly.

We appreciate your continued support in making CollegeSportsLive.comyour number one choice for College Sports.

Regards,
College Sports Live Support

servlet.ImageServer
Thanks French for the update. I will shoot the FrogVision folks an email and will advise.