• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

My son started sleeping through the night around 6 weeks old. He will sleep until 7 or 7:30 9 out of 10 days. #blessed

That's how our daughter, our first child, was/is. She'll be 7 tomorrow and still sleeps like that. We thought that parenting thing was easy. And then, my son was born. He'll be 5 in December, and it took a good year and a half before he slept through the night. He quit napping last year (my daughter napped util she was over 5), he's still an occasional pain to get to sleep, and it's rare that he can sleep past 7-7:30.

Having said all of that, be careful with your "#blessed" brags if you plan on having another!

jake102

Our first child (boy) is now 5 months old. Started sleeping 6-8 hour stretches at night at 6 weeks. At 3.5 months all hell broke loose and hard regressed to waking up/screaming/crying every 30 minutes to 2 hours until 4.5 months when we helped him figure it out. Past two weeks aren't quite as good as it was at the 6 week-3.5 month time period, but he can generally put himself to sleep and only wakes up 2-3 times a night. Sleeps from 7:30 to 7:30 all in all.