• The KillerFrogs

Tailgating

Boomsoon2008

Hey y’all, Sooner fan here. We will be coming down for the game this year and I was just wondering the best place to park to set up our tailgate? Is parking at Paschal high school a good place to set up the canopy and grill and all that? Is there any grass around that parking lot? Would rather park and set everything up on grass behind the car if at all possible. Sorry about all the questions. Thank you!

Purp

In all seriousness, there aren't really any places for visitors to tailgate unless you can buy a season parking spot off of somebody. The only lot I can think of for tailgating is across from the UCC on University Dr. There isn't much parking on or around campus that isn't either reserved orsold to season parking pass holders.

Chongo94

In all seriousness, there aren't really any places for visitors to tailgate unless you can buy a season parking spot off of somebody. The only lot I can think of for tailgating is across from the UCC on University Dr. There isn't much parking on or around campus that isn't either reserved oversold to season parking pass holders.

What about over by the baseball stadium and tennis center? Are those reserved?...I can’t remember, never park over there except when going to those specific sporting events.

Purp

What about over by the baseball stadium and tennis center? Are those reserved?...I can’t remember, never park over there except when going to those specific sporting events.
Yeah. Those are season pass lots and are sold out. We're in the Tennis lot. Moved there last year. I've tailgated in every lot at TCU at one time or another and the tennis lot is easily my favorite.

netty2424

Yes that's lot 14, reserved. But that's also where the visitor official talegate is weekly so if he didn't find his own spot, that would be an option.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
In all seriousness, there aren't really any places for visitors to tailgate unless you can buy a season parking spot off of somebody. The only lot I can think of for tailgating is across from the UCC on University Dr. There isn't much parking on or around campus that isn't either reserved orsold to season parking pass holders.
Maybe park on Berry by the baseball field and tailgate in that grass median thing? Probably have to arrive very early for that.

BABYFACE

Visitors can park at McKinney Church on Hulen and park in the back spaces next to grass to tailgate and ride the shuttle bus over to game.