• The KillerFrogs

NBCSports Philly gives Matt Pryor some love...

Horny 4 Life

The Philly press has really been impressed by Matt thus far in training camp. Here's one example...

Matt Pryor
The sixth-round offensive lineman from TCU has been a training camp revelation. He’s pretty close to being a lock on the roster already. That’s how good he’s been over the first couple of weeks. I know I’m asking you to watch an offensive guard and that doesn’t sound fun, but he might be the real deal.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphia/eagles/10-players-watch-eagles-1st-preseason-game

LisaLT

I so hope he makes the roster! I'm friendly with his cousin out here in Los Angeles. They are all very excited for him.

MAcFroggy

Vitai and Pryor are both pretty much guaranteed to make the roster at this point.

It is kind of funny; as much as people complain about our offensive line play, it is probably position we are best at in terms of nfl players (cannon, Newhouse, vitai, notebook, Hunt, Pryor, Collins, and a few others I’m forgetting are currently in the nfl)

Eight

Vitai and Pryor are both pretty much guaranteed to make the roster at this point.

It is kind of funny; as much as people complain about our offensive line play, it is probably position we are best at in terms of nfl players (cannon, Newhouse, vitai, notebook, Hunt, Pryor, Collins, and a few others I’m forgetting are currently in the nfl)

frogs easily have more offensive linemen playing in the nfl than any other position, heck, they may have more o-linemen in nfl camps right now than all the other positions combined.

jake102

It is very strange.... I feel like with all the NFL talent we have had, we haven't quite gotten the college production from it. Granted the OL was very good in 2009, 2010, 2014 and 2017

jake102

Interesting thing - we have 6 OTs in camps, I project all of them to make the roster (Cannon, Newhouse, Collins, Noteboom, Vaitai, Pryor)

We only have 1 OG (Schlottman) who is a long shot.

Eight

Interesting thing - we have 6 OTs in camps, I project all of them to make the roster (Cannon, Newhouse, Collins, Noteboom, Vaitai, Pryor)

We only have 1 OG (Schlottman) who is a long shot.

i think pryor is being projected as a guard by the eagles,

i do also think that list you put together jake was noticed by prospects such as andrew coker and marcus williams who are smart enough to think for themselves and recognize you can make the nfl via fort worth as an offensive lineman

SnoSki

True, but honestly I’m not sure that we have these recent additions make the league without Chris Thomsen’s help. That hire was just as good for our team as hiring Cumbie.

FrogLifeYo

I’ll throw this sleeper out.......If GP does decide to hang it up in the next 3-5 years..I wouldn’t at all be suprised if Chris Thomsen didn’t get an interview. I’m not saying he would get the job but he’s respected enough to get an interview and truthfully he’d do a damn good job if given the chance