• The KillerFrogs

2019 Recruiting Thread

MinFrog

Wright is incredibly talented, for me he is the bets WR in the state, maybe the country. Jimbo has 8 out of the top 21 kids in TX, compared to 2 for UT. Aggie decommit season hasnt happened yet, as he is selling 100% hopes and dreams.

I am really hoping they get skull drug by bama and clemson this year.

MinFrog

As GP says, it isn't the ones you don't get, but the ones you get that don't work out. I get more excited about guys like Colt, Coker, and Warren. And I think Marcus Williams has the highest ceiling of anyone in the state as he is coming off of injury.

Eight

Wright is incredibly talented, for me he is the bets WR in the state, maybe the country. Jimbo has 8 out of the top 21 kids in TX, compared to 2 for UT. Aggie decommit season hasnt happened yet, as he is selling 100% hopes and dreams.

I am really hoping they get skull drug by bama and clemson this year.

they are selling a combination of jimbo's rep and playing in the sec. fisher is similar to urban in that the crap from his program somehow hasn't stuck to him.

urban however has won and been highly competitive at the elite level. fisher won his title with winston's first year and they never got back to that level despite a large amount of talent going to the nfl.

ags also focused heavily on the state of texas while texas is trying to cherry pick in the state and recruit nationally. just under half the horns' class is from outside texas and i think the big ot from north forest should be among the states top 20. i think those rankings favor skill players and camp kids.

Eight

As GP says, it isn't the ones you don't get, but the ones you get that don't work out. I get more excited about guys like Colt, Coker, and Warren. And I think Marcus Williams has the highest ceiling of anyone in the state as he is coming off of injury.

talked to some friends who played longview last year and they really are not looking forward to marcus being healthy this year. massive frame and good mobility who projects as a combo offensive lineman who ct can mold for frogs

Eight

Have 5 returning CBs in 2019 and 4 will be seniors (one who has yet to play a down of college football).

i agree they will have a need in 2020. curious if we see hidari ceasar stay at corner to pair with daniels giving frogs two young corners on the current roster.

crossley was a guy who they seemed very high on early and things faded a bit when he started to look at smu and tech.