• The KillerFrogs

Uhoh, Urban...

Mean Purple

Some interesting threads on Bucknuts (yes there is irony in that name). Several threads on the topic including calling out Courtney Smith and this beaut about "McLiar"

https://247sports.com/college/ohio-...ts/Detailed-Counterpoint-to-McLiar-120412412/

In there is a link to a lengthy discussing on Reddit trying to discredit the reporting and a lot of the premise is regarding whether there was abuse in the Smith's relationship.

Anyway, it is all too familiar and ignores that Zack Smith was fired for some reason...

Also some misinformation about Courtney's refusal to press charges (they say she couldn't refuse because the State can bring charges). That overlooks the fact that Courtney is able to bring charges but the State can also if she refuses.

It also overlooks the question of why a police report was changed, why she was pressured to not file charges by Urban Liar's mentor and trusted fixer, why that psycho would admit in a text that he beat her and why he was kept on staff.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
So their change.org fan petition page is already past 20k signatures, before any official findings from the investigation have been revealed.

Good look, OSU, good luck. Getting more Baylor-esque by the day.
They’ll have 100k before the end of the day. It’s friggin Ohio State fans.

peacock

Isn't this similar to firing Briles for covering up rapes, but also paying him $15M+ to go away? Craziest damn thing.
the Briles $15 million was hush money plain and simple......if you recall later that year ol' Art tried to sue Baylor for more money....Baylor said no more, and released the text messages....Briles got the hint and withdrew the lawsuit for the sake of his "family"

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Did he choose the wine in front of you, or the wine in front of him?

Coffee, in the Hotel Saint George breakfast buffet line.

He's a really nice guy, was doing a series of lectures on the local artists and galleries. My wife got on me afterwards for not doing some dopey selfie thing... "Sugar in this coffee? Inconceivable!"

Waccy Frog

Ohio State announces the investigation will be finished in two weeks. When does the season start again? Such a sham.

tOSU has hired Mary Jo White at Debevoise Plimpton. There is a zero per cent chance this will be a white wash. I can't promise you will agree with the outcome, but it won't be white wash.

Chongo94

tOSU has hired Mary Jo White at Debevoise Plimpton. There is a zero per cent chance this will be a white wash. I can't promise you will agree with the outcome, but it won't be white wash.

There are five others on the investigative panel though, four of which I believe, as someone already asserted, are alums of Ohio State. We’ll see what happens.

Last edited:

FrogAbroad

2ebf06226df5f31b6de9e68a285a66e0.jpg

Zubaz

The Ohio State rally is going exactly as you'd expect. Basically take the Baylor response, substitute "Texas" for "Michigan", and still blame ESPN even though McMurphy hasn't worked there for a year.

Oh, and there was an Urban supporter rocking a #MeToo sign. So that's fun.