• The KillerFrogs

Listenbee Lawsuit Update 3/19/2018

Lone Frog

Jesus that judge is an embarrassment to TCU. How in the hell does she keep defeating Russell Roden? Screw political affiliation, her approval rating is atrocious. Politics just piss me off on both sides. [ steaming pile of Orgeron ]ty candidates win way too often.

And she's running unopposed in this year's election. Straight-ticket voting infuriates me.

Zubaz

That's disappointing to read from Des. I know he faced some injuries as well, and I'm sure that he was "encouraged" to get back on the field, but it seems pretty obvious that his opinion is the minority.

Always hate to see that rift between player and school. I'll always appreciate that epic performance in the Alamo Bowl. Passing TD, Receiving TD, Punt Return TD. Awesome.

Surfrog

That's disappointing to read from Des. I know he faced some injuries as well, and I'm sure that he was "encouraged" to get back on the field, but it seems pretty obvious that his opinion is the minority.

Always hate to see that rift between player and school. I'll always appreciate that epic performance in the Alamo Bowl. Passing TD, Receiving TD, Punt Return TD. Awesome.

Great player, spoiled attitude. For some, the world is not enough.

Pharm Frog

the world is not enough.

images

christmas-jones-the-world-is-not-enough-wallpaper-2.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

Well done Pharm, excellent Bond Girls, weak film. Woulda made an excellent summer dead Zone thread—favorite Bond Girl.

Die Another Day was pretty strong on Bond girls, weak on story, as well.

Still a sucker for the Connery era girls...Honey Ryder, Tiffany Case, Domino and Plenty O’Toole (named for her father, I presume).