• The KillerFrogs

Season tickets!

Jet Set Frog

Ok tomorrow is the 1st of August. What day are season tickets being mailed out? My mailbox is waiting!

giphy.gif

SuperTFrog

Currently scheduled to be shipped on the 10th as FedEx 2 day delivery. Email with tracking info will be sent when shipped.

Will call should be available beginning the week of the 13th.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Look at this guy! Trying to be the GDU of ticket info. Look who thinks he know everything about TCU tickets.

Thx for the info, ATO.

netty2424

Currently scheduled to be shipped on the 10th as FedEx 2 day delivery. Email with tracking info will be sent when shipped.

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!
@atofrog ive got a PO Box as mailing address on my acct. Any issues with FedEx mailing to PO Box? UPS does so I thought I would change the address if there's still time?

atofrog

Contributor

Thanks for your support!

Go Frogs!

Update as of Thursday night Aug 9 - - - we are running slightly behind schedule. Should finish printing and packaging this weekend. First batches going out on Mon the 13th and last batch planned for Wed the 15th. Shipment is still 2 day FedEx so should be arriving next Wed-Fri.

Emails will be sent with tracking info as well as when tickets will be ready for those that wanted to pick up in will call.

Thanks for your patience and support!

Go Frogs!