• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Ex-TCU QB Trevone Boykin was in the NFL 5 months ago. Now, he’s selling jewelry on Twitter

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
"Invited guests" lol. Why stop at Mr. Pookie* and Big Tuck? Invite Slim Thug, 6ix9ine, Tupac, James Brown, and Pimp C.

*as a white kid from Lake Highlands, I jammed the [ steaming pile of Orgeron ] out of Tha Rippla in middle school. #crook4life
No shame in that whatsoever

"NFL Stars" Trevone Boykin and Kolby Listenbee

giphy.gif

Eight

who the heck is keevan warren? i googled the name and came up with nothing.

i googled mr pookie and found a south dallas rapper, i googled big tuck and got the same info. i google keevan warren and
He posted a video of him throwing, trying to make a comeback maybe in Canada?

He still has tremendous talent.

boykin's issues have never been about his talents on the football field and you don't have to dig too deep to find individuals with similar talents looking for those opportunities

LaxFrog3

He posted a video of him throwing, trying to make a comeback maybe in Canada?

He still has tremendous talent.
Has much I hope tre makes a comeback, I would be much happier if he just tried to live the regular life, I’m tired of the same cycle..
1. Tre makes a NFL team
2. He plays in one game and does well
3. He gets arrested for some stupid decision
4. The university looks bad again..
If GP was up for it I would love to see Tre on our sideline one day with a headset on or be a mentor to our QB’s

1,000% shocked this isn't a Muck article. Either way...another BS article that really isn't news. There are a million other TCU related stories this iclown could have written instead...

No idea who this new writer we have is or what's his story (no pun intended)...but this isn't a good sign for things to come IMO. Lets just say no way in hell Jeremy Clark at 247 writes this article....
Uh, new writer? Drew has been at S-T for almost 10 years. And he is a damn good writer. You have to understand Boykin was a superstar in our town, put the Frogs on the map with his play and anything he does is news. Grow up and deal with it.

Punter1

Uh, new writer? Drew has been at S-T for almost 10 years. And he is a damn good writer. You have to understand Boykin was a superstar in our town, put the Frogs on the map with his play and anything he does is news. Grow up and deal with it.

Sorry Drew...

And no not everything TB does is news...him firesale-ing jewelry is about a darnhair more newsworthy then him taking a boat. Grow up and demand/expect more from your newspeople...

Pharm Frog

Has much I hope tre makes a comeback, I would be much happier if he just tried to live the regular life, I’m tired of the same cycle..
1. Tre makes a NFL team
2. He plays in one game and does well
3. He gets arrested for some stupid decision
4. The university looks bad again..
If GP was up for it I would love to see Tre on our sideline one day with a headset on or be a mentor to our QB’s

#4 is incorrect. Neither the University nor the Frog football program looks bad because of TB's actions at this point. As for having TB on our sideline...nope nope nope.

Sebastian S

Which is kinda the opposite of what you want in a mentor. You don't hire a homeless high school drop out to tutor your kids in calculus. TB is not mentor material.

Not exactly a model citizen in his early years.

Not saying Boykin is Clarett(he has a long way to go) but he can still turn his life around and live to talk about it to teach kids about what he went through.

MTfrog5

Not exactly a model citizen in his early years.

Not saying Boykin is Clarett(he has a long way to go) but he can still turn his life around and live to talk about it to teach kids about what he went through.

In 15 years I hope Boykin is able to share what he went through to help. Clarett took a long time to get to that point. I’ve never had a chance to hear Boykin speak outside of an interview, but Clarett is an unbelievable speaker. For anyone that has a chance to take their son or daughter to see him it’s worth it.

Last edited: