• The KillerFrogs

Input please

I know I’m an old but please tell me I’m not the only one who can’t stomach Steve Dennis on ESPN in the afternoon. Cowlishaw is fine but I swear that Dennis is the quickest change the station radio voice I’ve ever suffered. If there’s a bigger look at me and where I grew up, play golf, used to vacation, work in tv and know so and so please correct me. Unless I hear differently I’m sure he’s a swell guy but man I feel better now. Thank you killerfrogs.com brothers and sisters.

dawg

You are not. Forget waterboarding. The CIA has found a far more effective method of torture for suspected terrorists: piping in Steve Dennis.

I’d rather listen to Screamin’ A Smith than Steve Dennis. Worst broadcaster ever.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I know I’m an old but please tell me I’m not the only one who can’t stomach Steve Dennis on ESPN in the afternoon. Cowlishaw is fine but I swear that Dennis is the quickest change the station radio voice I’ve ever suffered. If there’s a bigger look at me and where I grew up, play golf, used to vacation, work in tv and know so and so please correct me. Unless I hear differently I’m sure he’s a swell guy but man I feel better now. Thank you killerfrogs.com brothers and sisters.
Well you’re problem lies with listening to the absolute garbage that is ESPN radio. They all suck.

I'm not sure why you need input. There are many choices available for entertainment. Regardless of what anyone else thinks, if you don't enjoy a particular person or program, watch or listen to something else.

DeuceBoogieNights

Steve is actually a nice guy off the air. Can't stand Cowlishaw or Mosley. G-Bag Nation on the Fan is pretty bad too. I gave up on all of them and just listen to podcasts now. Am/FM radio is terrible.

Brog

DeFrog, I enjoy your posts, but if you've got time to watch this stuff in the middle of the afternoon, you've got too much time! If it ever cools off, go for a walk instead.