• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Another sign Shawn Robinson is TCU's guy? He's coming to Big 12 Media Day

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Limp Lizard

Also, GP apparently feels that SR can hold his own in front of the media. I can't remember the others being interviewed, but Banogu is certainly one to represent the university. Last year I was impressed by his maturity and command of the English language.

Don't see Rogers being in the mix. I would hate to throw a true Freshman a year from an ACL injury into the blender of college football. Robinson and Collins would really have to stink or both be injured before I would consider that. Maybe play him a few plays late in the year to know what the game is like...a good use of the new redshirt eligibility rule. But only if he is truly healed from the injury.

LisaLT

I know you guys might think this is ambitious thinking BUT, SR is a big dude. Built. Cam Newton style. I would be very excited to see him turn into that kind of player. And yes, I know he ain’t as tall as Cam, but the dude is built and one tough MFer. As long as he doesn’t take stupid risks, he’s gonna be fun to watch.

texas_sicilian

I know you guys might think this is ambitious thinking BUT, SR is a big dude. Built. Cam Newton style. I would be very excited to see him turn into that kind of player. And yes, I know he ain’t as tall as Cam, but the dude is built and one tough MFer. As long as he doesn’t take stupid risks, he’s gonna be fun to watch.
Thinking the option run with he and Sewo coming around the corner... I wouldn’t want to be the defensive player tasked with stuffing that play.

Dogfrog

Tech game was an ugly game due to conditions but SR threw some nice deep balls considering. Can’t wait to see this offense open up.

4 Oaks Frog

This exactly, LisaLT!! SR is going to light it up, and when he needs to, he will run over people like Cam. He’ll just be more likeable doing it.
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

There is a photo floating around of SR next to some other players at the state championship game, all in street clothes. He looked like a very grown man among very young children