• The KillerFrogs

OT - Great movie lines/scenes

jake102

giphy.gif

jake102

I binge watched it. But...I couldn’t watch the last episode for almost three months. I didn’t want it to end.

There's an argument The Wire is the best show of all time.... it's probably better from the first episode to the last, but the build-up of BB, especially season 4 and 5 is amazing.

The final "meeting" with Skyler is one of my favorite scenes ever.

Chongo94

There's an argument The Wire is the best show of all time.... it's probably better from the first episode to the last, but the build-up of BB, especially season 4 and 5 is amazing.

The final "meeting" with Skyler is one of my favorite scenes ever.

The Wire is legit greatness. I loved it. But I think I enjoyed Walt’s transformation into Heisenberg more or at least seeing the transformation I enjoyed more. The Wire was certainly far more real and visceral.

dawg

“Alright, here's a scenario for you, Dad. Suppose Nancy sees me coming out of the shower and decides to come on to me. I'm looking good. I've got a luscious ‘V’ of hair going from my chest pubes down to my ball-fro. And she takes one look at me, and she goes: 'Oh, my God. I've had the old bull, now I want the young calf.' And she grabs me by the wiener...”