• The KillerFrogs

4 Football Season Tickets at Cost

tcumaniac

I added 4 season tickets to my account that I won't need until next year when I am able to consolidate them.

They're in 231, Row DD.

If anyone wants them for the season, I'll sell them to you at cost: $300 per ticket ($1,200 total).

DM if interested.

tcumaniac

Hypocrite
Not an unfair assessment.

Nope. That's actually an extremely unfair and incorrect assessment.

I wanted to add 4 tickets to my account to consolidate and use in future years with friends and family. To do that, I had to separately add 4 tickets to my account this year after the renewal and upgrade process. I didn't cut anyone in line like the "plus 4" process originally allowed, and I didn't "double dip" and buy club seats and then buy regular seats to sell on stubhub before others ever even had a chance to select their main seats.

Since I didn't have an immediate need for the seats this year, I sold them, at a discount to my purchase price, to a Frog fan that will be sitting in the seats with his family and wearing purple every week.

If you still think I'm a "hypocrite" I'd love to hear your reasoning.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Nope. That's actually an extremely unfair and incorrect assessment.

I wanted to add 4 tickets to my account to consolidate and use in future years with friends and family. To do that, I had to separately add 4 tickets to my account this year after the renewal and upgrade process. I didn't cut anyone in line like the "plus 4" process originally allowed, and I didn't "double dip" and buy club seats and then buy regular seats to sell on stubhub before others ever even had a chance to select their main seats.

Since I didn't have an immediate need for the seats this year, I sold them, at a discount to my purchase price, to a Frog fan that will be sitting in the seats with his family and wearing purple every week.

If you still think I'm a "hypocrite" I'd love to hear your reasoning.
NM.

Last edited:

BAM Frog

I added 4 season tickets to my account that I won't need until next year when I am able to consolidate them.

They're in 231, Row DD.

If anyone wants them for the season, I'll sell them to you at cost: $300 per ticket ($1,200 total).

DM if interested.

I unfortunately need to sell 2 extra season tickets as well. Will sell at my cost of $770 if anyone is interested. Sect 235, Row JJ, Seats 1-2. About the 38 yard line on the aisle. DM me if interested. Maniac, if anybody else sent you a direct message please send them my way.