• The KillerFrogs

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

WhatTheFrog

Dude. I was gonna say. Something. I forgot, but it was a bad thing.

Oh, I remember! I was gonna do something bad in order to justify the message that I received! I forgot what it was, though.

My bad.

arlington

Damn i was just about to apologize to the entire board and offer to buy the first round on Sep 1! Thanks Wes you saved me a boatload

Frogs1983

Apologies Wes for my somewhat harsh response to your email that day. Your email caught me in the middle of a very bad day, I am afraid I took it out on you in my reply. I am sorry.

Double D

Tier 1
I got that message. I immediately thought I had been hacked. I picked up the phone and called Wes and pleaded that the court would be lenient. Ended up being a very nice chat with Wes and a good report on his health. I'm glad I got that message now.

frogs9497

Apologies Wes for my somewhat harsh response to your email that day. Your email caught me in the middle of a very bad day, I am afraid I took it out on you in my reply. I am sorry.

Considering what Wes has endured the last several weeks, I’ll bet he could teach us all a thing or two about grace.

(post not intended to be critical of you)

Boonescabanaboy

A few years ago I saw a news article about an email inadvertently sent by the Insurance Commissioner's press secretary to everyone licensed in the state and many others connected to the industry (tens of thousands).

Of course I ran to the computer to find the email.

"Insurance Commissioner's Award: Presented to the girl with the biggest t**s.

Apparently this guy was being cute with his friends but accidentally sent the email to the world. Oops.

True Story

stbrab

A few years ago I saw a news article about an email inadvertently sent by the Insurance Commissioner's press secretary to everyone licensed in the state and many others connected to the industry (tens of thousands).

Apparently this guy was being cute with his friends but accidentally sent the email to the world. Oops.

True Story
See Wes...it could be much worse!

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

True Story

I am going to ask you politely to not circumvent our profanity filters and to call out other members of this site.

if you have any questions, refer to the site rules or message me directly.

wes