• The KillerFrogs

Maroon Baylor

Frog-in-law1995

Issues stemming from the swimming and diving team at another Texas University. Sports related. Texas University related. Sports governing body related. Me thinks you get a little sensitive when it comes to Aggie stories.

Well, no, it’s exactly as I said. The thread about Aggies was hijacked by people wanting to discuss Clinton and Trump.

Edit: I see now that all those posts were removed, so I understand your and Peace’s confusion now. About 3 posts in, this thread took a turn toward arguing about whether Clinton or Trump was the “better” rapist.

Last edited:

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon
Well, no, it’s exactly as I said. The thread about Aggies was hijacked by people wanting to discuss Clinton and Trump.

Edit: I see now that all those posts were removed, so I understand your and Peace’s confusion now. About 3 posts in, this thread took a turn toward arguing about whether Clinton or Trump was the “better” rapist.

I saw the initial political derail posts and precipitously posted an In gif I had recently made assuming the thread would devolve rapidly and go off the rails.

The thread is purged, the gif is out of place, and will be unceremoniously removed.

Also,

zmt5j.jpg

Edit: found this the other day when I was deleting old pics

Double Edit: not my battery life