• The KillerFrogs

Ease My Fears

tcufrogprince1

I honestly, could care less that we are starting a new QB. What I am scared about is our O-line. Somebody get on here and convince me its not that bad. Please! lol

Chongo94

I honestly, could care less that we are starting a new QB. What I am scared about is our O-line. Somebody get on here and convince me its not that bad. Please! lol

Fairly nervous about this part of the team as well. Feel like this is where the rubber meets the road for us this year.

New Oline Coach is a genius our line will be better this year. Our QB’s scrambling ability helps on pass protection. I think we run the ball better this year than last.

SnoSki

Remember, you are responding to Frog Prince, he might interpret this phrase differently.

giphy.gif

FrogLifeYo

We have a much better OL coach than in years past. With a young group, we’ll get to see just how good he is....3 players that have started games and a JUCO All American in the fold. In addition we have recruited much better at the position over the last 2 years and it should pay off this season. Wouldnt at all be suprised if we don’t see a couple of future 3 year starters emerge from the youngsters. Thinking about Wes Harris, Hollins, and Meyers should all be in the mix as very young players

Pretty good chance that this years starting OL will return all 5 starters in 19..

Last edited:

tcufrogprince1

We have a much better OL coach than in years past. With a young group, we’ll get to see just how good he is....3 players that have started games and a JUCO All American in the fold. In addition we have recruited much better at the position over the last 2 years and it should pay off this season. Wouldnt at all be suprised if we don’t see a couple of future 3 year starters emerge from the youngsters. Thinking about Wes Harris, Hollins, and Meyers should all be in the mix as very young players

Pretty good chance that this years starting OL will return all 5 starters in 19..

Im super pumped about the new coach and all the players he is bringing in now. Some super big uglies. Im sure he has a plan for this year too, we are just so thin at line. I guess we wont know until we get into it.

SnoSki

Hoping our kicking game is more consistent this year. The Stanford game isn't nearly as exciting at the end last year if we make all FGs and PATs.

WhatTheFrog

Do we still have Song? Will his mom let him play?
That's kinda harsh, don't you think?

Give the kid a break. He's doing (I think) what the coaches are telling him to do. Do you want our coaches returning kids back into service before they are ready (a la the whole Listenbee issue)? I don't think so. If he's out, there's got to be a valid reason.

I do hope he is fully healthy and ready to go this season, btw.