• The KillerFrogs

This was the first mistake that I ever made....

tcudoc

Reminds me of the time I was trying to delete one show off of the DVR and I accidentally deleted ~200 hours of shows (the whole thing). I wasn't very popular at my house.

froglash88

... Today

Seriously, I apologize for sending out that mass email castigating all of you for using profanity.

I am trying to personally answer each and everyone of you who took the time to write me and I'm almost work my way through the list of 200+ emails, always asked me the same thing" why are you sending this to me"?

I'll tell you why, because today I'm an idiot.

So take no offense because none was meant and thank you for writing me if you haven't got your response yet, just hang on because it's coming Little while to get always written. However, since I made the mistakemi, my penance it Is to write all of you all of you and say 20 Hail gary's

Thanks so much and sorry for the confusion. I guess I'm not the" Internet pro" that I thought I was
Ignore my reply. Just saw this. Lol

Punter1

... Today

Seriously, I apologize for sending out that mass email castigating all of you for using profanity.

I am trying to personally answer each and everyone of you who took the time to write me and I'm almost work my way through the list of 200+ emails, always asked me the same thing" why are you sending this to me"?

I'll tell you why, because today I'm an idiot.

So take no offense because none was meant and thank you for writing me if you haven't got your response yet, just hang on because it's coming Little while to get always written. However, since I made the mistakemi, my penance it Is to write all of you all of you and say 20 Hail gary's

Thanks so much and sorry for the confusion. I guess I'm not the" Internet pro" that I thought I was

I was about ready to say I'm sorry...

tcujsauce

Here's Wes after he realized what happened:
HammerPC.gif~c200

uvou947.gif

Apologies seem unnecessary. All of us occasionally need to be reminded of our past indiscretions.

And be assured there is plenty to go around.

InstaFrog

I'm just glad I sent you a polite reply...

"What did I do?"

But Wes, there is no reason for you to feel bad. We all make mistakes. Your PM does not affect anyone's bottom dollar or family or mental state.

Every single person here makes mistakes in our professional lives. How we react to those mistakes speaks volumes. And you have no need to apologize. Respect is all aimed at you this evening.
I've been married for so long that my knee-jerk reaction was to apologize and say it will never happen again.
ArcticHeavenlyJaguarundi-max-1mb.gif