• The KillerFrogs

If you got a PM from me, titled Profanity..

Arkstfan

Ah. Got an email notification and knew I hadn't been here in years. Figured somewhere along the way my login got loose so I changed my password (which is a good practice for everyone!).

Eight

wes,

no reason to where the hat of shame unless you are still waiting for your hair to grow back

not like you having anything else going on with the treatment, keeping us in line, fighting evil ads, and drawing steel's profile on milk cartons

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
wes,

no reason to where the hat of shame unless you are still waiting for your hair to grow back

not like you having anything else going on with the treatment, keeping us in line, fighting evil ads, and drawing steele's profile on milk cartons
I hope it grows back

averatec5400

Had not been here since 2004 thought I was hacked. Changed the pass to something random and again I'm gone again. Thanks for your honesty and for making me change the password. No wonder it took 15 minutes to get the reset pass email.

lol looks like I 'joined' in 2007, but my only welcome mails are from 2004. I pre-date the upgrade of the upgrade.