• The KillerFrogs

Message from my pal on holiday in Spain

Limey Frog

My buddy sent me this today via WhatsApp. He had no ties to TCU at all except watching games with me.

"Got on the bus yesterday right when we arrived in Madrid and before me stood a young Texan in both a TCU hat and shorts. I said “go frogs” with the hand signal and he turned around, along with four or five other guys I didn’t realize he had with. They all turned around saying “go frogs! TCU!” and then started high-giving each other as they then got off the bus. It was bro-tastic and exactly what I expected to find in Spain."

Westsider

My buddy sent me this today via WhatsApp. He had no ties to TCU at all except watching games with me.

"Got on the bus yesterday right when we arrived in Madrid and before me stood a young Texan in both a TCU hat and shorts. I said “go frogs” with the hand signal and he turned around, along with four or five other guys I didn’t realize he had with. They all turned around saying “go frogs! TCU!” and then started high-giving each other as they then got off the bus. It was bro-tastic and exactly what I expected to find in Spain."

Any wives or girlfriends or anything? Just.. wondering that’s all.

Raw Frog

Thought you were going to say that he claimed to have been robbed and did not have any money and needed you to wire him some... :)

BABYFACE

This Pal?

pal6.png

netty2424

Did one of them look like Ty Summers? He's been all over Europe lately, per his IG.