• The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

froginmn

Didn't see this up yet and with it starting in 7 days

113+days+until+fifa+world+cup+2018+in+russia+who_3a818b_6524041.jpg
Somebody doesn't know how to spell Morocco.

How embarrassing.

Edit: not sure what Ir Iran is either.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Yeah. Soccer is a sport for girls. Liberals like it because they view America as inferior and therefore latch onto it to make a signaling political statement. "I like soccer because its what those superior, sophisticated Europeans like, so I must too, I can't like those stupid American sports that the uneducated dumb American rednecks watch".

There is a guy where I work who is a huge soccer fan and always pushing soccer. He also still has a Bernie sticker on his Subaru, and lectured a girl who works here who works part time as a [ the old ricardo ]tail waitress on the weekends about how MGM is screwing her by not paying her a fair wage(even though she clears $300+ on her shifts) and that we need to go to the European System of no tipping
This is one of the most 'murica things I've ever read. Try to sound a little less compassionate next time, geez...

Screenshot_20180607-163447_Chrome.jpg

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Conservatives hate it because they view America as superior and therefore latch onto hating it to make a signaling political statement. "I hate soccer because its what those inferior, fake-sophisticated Europeans like, so I must not...

...There is a guy where I work who is a huge wrasslin fan and always pushing wrasslin He also still has a MAGA sticker on his hummer, and lectured a girl who works here who works part time as a [ the old ricardo ]tail waitress on the weekends about how Europe is screwing her by not letting people tip and that we need to go to the American System of $2.13/hr
Look what happens when we simply flip the script. Sounds just as awful...

Surfrog

Yeah. Soccer is a sport for girls. Liberals like it because they view America as inferior and therefore latch onto it to make a signaling political statement. "I like soccer because its what those superior, sophisticated Europeans like, so I must too, I can't like those stupid American sports that the uneducated dumb American rednecks watch".

There is a guy where I work who is a huge soccer fan and always pushing soccer. He also still has a Bernie sticker on his Subaru, and lectured a girl who works here who works part time as a [ the old ricardo ]tail waitress on the weekends about how MGM is screwing her by not paying her a fair wage(even though she clears $300+ on her shifts) and that we need to go to the European System of no tipping

Who pissed in your cheerios this morning? Get a grip dude, soccer is one of the fastest growing sports right now. Atlanta United averages over 40k per match, so do the Portland Sounders.

Tom Brown

Sorry about your micropeen

Purp

Didn't see this up yet and with it starting in 7 days, figured now is as good a time as any to create one. Those of you who have zero use for the sport, please don't post in this thread. We get it, you don't like it...we don't care, move on.
So, below are the groups, schedule, and some useful links. Sucks that the USA didn't make it and that Russia is hosting but looking forward to it nonetheless.

113+days+until+fifa+world+cup+2018+in+russia+who_3a818b_6524041.jpg

2018worldcupschedule.gif
This is fake news. There won't be another World Cup until 2022.

I'll probably follow this thread, but it'll make me rage every time. I'm still not over T&darninT.