• The KillerFrogs

Baseball postseason thread

LisaLT

I am not impressed at all with that baseball powerhouse MSU. I just know we were playing better baseball at the end of the season than this team is right now.

LisaLT

Good god, OU is up 20-10 over the dawgs. That is ridiculous. And now the next batter up gets hit by a pitch. This team is getting walloped. How in the world did they get in with a 31-25 record? They are bad. Period.

Pharm Frog

Good god, OU is up 20-10 over the dawgs. That is ridiculous. And now the next batter up gets hit by a pitch. This team is getting walloped. How in the world did they get in with a 31-25 record? They are bad. Period.

It’s just game but I’ve seen them play a few times this season and they’ve never impressed me as a team.

Pharm Frog

Was about to post that the Indiana pitcher was figuratively melting down but it may have been more of a literal case. Kid looked like he was gonna die between each pitch.

froginmn

Like Tech, they have great attendance.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Was about to post that the Indiana pitcher was figuratively melting down but it may have been more of a literal case. Kid looked like he was gonna die between each pitch.[/QUOTE

Well, it is Big10 baseball.

They have heat advisories here when it approaches the upper 80s!

Reminds me of playing Purdue late 60s or 70. Purdue was up something like 35-10 at the half. It was hot and humid (night game) and they were gassed before the 4th qtr and hung on by their toenails to eke out a win.