• The KillerFrogs

DirecTV Fail

froginaustin

Any AT&T service sucks. I ditched DirecTV when AT&T took them over. The worst customer service on the planet. I have Spectrum now, and have been very happy since the switch.

In the worst customer service on the planet department, I nominate GoogleFiber. Their electronics are very, very good when their internet and TV service is up and running. But no one in their shop has a clue how any of it works. Getting a problem fixed involves some combination of (1) hiring a non-GoogleFiber person, and (2) blind luck when, after several or many contacts with GoogleFiber tech support someone stumbles upon a solution that works.

GoogleFiber tech support employees as a generality don't know what their products can do, and don't have a clue.

Salfrog

Tier 1
In the worst customer service on the planet department, I nominate GoogleFiber. Their electronics are very, very good when their internet and TV service is up and running. But no one in their shop has a clue how any of it works. Getting a problem fixed involves some combination of (1) hiring a non-GoogleFiber person, and (2) blind luck when, after several or many contacts with GoogleFiber tech support someone stumbles upon a solution that works.

GoogleFiber tech support employees as a generality don't know what their products can do, and don't have a clue.

Wow, for GoogleFiber to be worse than AT&T, they must really be bad.