• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Need a sign with a flashing light or something g unusual that catches the eye of drivers.
Or better yet, sexy mannequin holding a slow down sign.

SWNS_SPEEDING_DUMMY_07.jpg

Too late—gave that up...30 years ago.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Taking the kids camping this weekend. Was excited for this a month ago. Now that it’s going to be 96 degrees I’ve lost momentum.

No turning back now though.
See? If you were camping here, we'd be in the A/C drinking beer while the fruit of your loins could be running around outside like wild indians.

talor

1) Cool enough that the Chinese Gov’t opened a portion of the Touristy Wall area for graffiti a few years ago.

2) Probably in poor taste at the section I was in, an area out in the wild part of the Great Wall. Definitely illegal, 25$ fine I think. I justified it in my head knowing that after a couple rains it would wash away. I’d never carve anything permanent.

Side note: We (group of 4) hiked around 10km through one the sections that hasn’t been restored. Crumbling stones, thick brush, and no tourists (except us). If y’all get a chance it’s definitely a bucket list item.

Apologies if some of y’all don’t care to see pics but it was unreal.

zirgae.jpg

2jan9sg.jpg

2s0zkft.jpg
I appreciate the follow up and pictures !

SnoSki

Going to be spending a lot of time traveling this summer and would love a recommendation for a good book, preferably non-fiction but more importantly a page turner. Stuff with good stories, maybe a memoir or something like that. I predominantly read a lot of business books and wanna try something different.

Any good books about golf, Las Vegas, celebs, etc?

Purp

Going to be spending a lot of time traveling this summer and would love a recommendation for a good book, preferably non-fiction but more importantly a page turner. Stuff with good stories, maybe a memoir or something like that. I predominantly read a lot of business books and wanna try something different.

You interested in historical biographies? I've read a few good ones the last few years. I also enjoy the Politically Incorrect Guide series of books. Haven't read a bad one yet and always very insightful.

Ron Swanson

Poco Bueno is fiction but fantastic and sounds like what you’re looking for. I don’t read books but had trouble putting it down.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Try this:

51%2BN3eirYDL._SX290_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

SuperBarrFrog

I haven’t read it yet, but from what I’ve heard that new new Tiger Woods bio checks every single box you listed and supposedly is a real page turner. Heard Bill Simmons and Chuck Klosterman Podcast about it and sounds super intriguing.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1501...f+Benedict&dpPl=1&dpID=51ml1nukZWL&ref=plSrch