• The KillerFrogs

Just for fun-what's on your bucket list?

SuperBarrFrog

9WR2GTA.gif

P

purplePPO

Road trip to St. Louise, MO. Budweiser Brewerie Tour. Next, Lynchburg, Tennessee. Jack Daniels distillery tour. Lasty to Louisiana. The Tobasco hot sauce tour. Hopefully do this this coming summer. Not sure if my days are numbered ? Go Frogs!

Virginia Frog

no doubt.

Ive been to Australia 13 times but never made it to New Zealand. i will someday
There are now "quick" non-stop flights (ANZ) to Auckland via Houston (5 day a week) about 14.5 hrs in the air, wonderful service. Leave IAH about 10:30 pm and get into AKL at 6 am. It's a sweet ride and their in-flight entertainment was so good that it kept me awake the whole time - needless to say I was a Zombie that first day. (They do have ALL six of the Hobitt and Lord of the Rings films on-board so one can do a binge and be ready to hit the ground running.)

Rent a car and plan 3 weeks for the North Island and 10 days for the South. (They drive on the "wrong" side of the road like the Aussies. For me, that was like a theme park ride!)

What I found of interest was that the plane had two pilots and two co-pilots on board and that up-front they have berths for them to catch some Zzz-s.

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
As I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, which is starting to be a pointless exercise, as long as I'm on steroids.

I thought about my bucket list and Whether I'm able to check enough items off of it before going to the great Horned Frog in the sky. Don't worry, I'm not planning to go there anytime soon.

So here's my bucket list.

1. Watch the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in football.
  2. Attend the College World Series and see the Horned Frogs win the National Championship
You had me thru 2 then I fell off.
But I’ll add “attend The Royal Military Tattoo in Edinburgh, Scotland.”
And go see John Adams home in Quincy, Mass.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
1. See the Frogs win a NC in football, baseball and basketball.
2. Visit the Normandy beaches and cemetery ( on track for next year)
3. See if I can still paddle into a decent break and get on my feet and crank one last bottom turn. (No smart arse comments Hump!)
4. Go to Hawaii so I can say I’ve been in every state.
5. See Waimea Bay on a big day...from the beach.
6.Actually see a UFO (and have Depends diaper on, as I’d probably need it).
7. Die before some new Hitler, Mao, Putin idiot decides to start a world war.

froginmn

Honestly I've been blessed to already cross a few off the list (humble brag).

1 Date a Dallas cowboy cheerleader.
2 Sit center court for an NBA game - I was on the hardwood, with a team owner (his wife was my dad's patient) and needed to move for an inbound play.
3 attend the rose bowl

Still on the list
4 CWS. Been coaching my kids the last 8 summers and could never go.
5 football NC
6 couple road trips for frog games at destination stadiums (Neyland, ND stadium, etc.)
7 Masters
8 British golf trip
9 Vikings win a super bowl (I don't really want to be there)
10 buy a house on a lake

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
1. See the Frogs win a NC in football, baseball and basketball.
2. Visit the Normandy beaches and cemetery ( on track for next year)
3. See if I can still paddle into a decent break and get on my feet and crank one last bottom turn. (No smart arse comments Hump!)
4. Go to Hawaii so I can say I’ve been in every state.
5. See Waimea Bay on a big day...from the beach.
6.Actually see a UFO (and have Depends diaper on, as I’d probably need it).
7. Die before some new Hitler, Mao, Putin idiot decides to start a world war.
I’ve been to Normandy and the cemetery. Beautiful

Visit the graves of Theodore Roosevelt’s sons, Quentin and Ted Jr while you’re there

PurplFrawg

Administrator
As I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, which is starting to be a pointless exercise, as long as I'm on steroids.

I thought about my bucket list and Whether I'm able to check enough items off of it before going to the great Horned Frog in the sky. Don't worry, I'm not planning to go there anytime soon.

So here's my bucket list.

1. Watch the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in football.
  2. Attend the College World Series and see the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in baseball.
  3. Hold my grandchild for the first time.
  4. Take a cruise for the first time.
  5. Hike the Grand Canyon.
  6. Go river rafting.
  7. Spend some time in New Zealand.
  8. Look at the earth from outer space
  9. Hike the Appalachian Trail
  10. Take a ride in a jet fighter
That's my list, what's yours?
Done 3 of those...