• The KillerFrogs

Just for fun-what's on your bucket list?

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
As I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, which is starting to be a pointless exercise, as long as I'm on steroids.

I thought about my bucket list and Whether I'm able to check enough items off of it before going to the great Horned Frog in the sky. Don't worry, I'm not planning to go there anytime soon.

So here's my bucket list.

1. Watch the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in football.
  2. Attend the College World Series and see the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in baseball.
  3. Hold my grandchild for the first time.
  4. Take a cruise for the first time.
  5. Hike the Grand Canyon.
  6. Go river rafting.
  7. Spend some time in New Zealand.
  8. Look at the earth from outer space
  9. Hike the Appalachian Trail
  10. Take a ride in a jet fighter
That's my list, what's yours?

Ron Swanson

As I lay in bed last night, trying to sleep, which is starting to be a pointless exercise, as long as I'm on steroids.

I thought about my bucket list and Whether I'm able to check enough items off of it before going to the great Horned Frog in the sky. Don't worry, I'm not planning to go there anytime soon.

So here's my bucket list.

1. Watch the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in football.
  2. Attend the College World Series and see the Horned Frogs win the National Championship in baseball.
  3. Hold my grandchild for the first time.
  4. Take a cruise for the first time.
  5. Hike the Grand Canyon.
  6. Go river rafting.
  7. Spend some time in New Zealand.
  8. Look at the earth from outer space
  9. Hike the Appalachian Trail
  10. Take a ride in a jet fighter
That's my list, what's yours?
My uncle just retired and he and his wife took a 2-month long vacation in New Zealand. He couldn’t quit talking about what a blast they had. He said it was the most beautiful place he’s ever been and the people there were incredible. He’s traveled the world and he said it was the best trip he’s ever taken.

Frog-in-law1995

My uncle just retired and he and his wife took a 2-month long vacation in New Zealand. He couldn’t quit talking about what a blast they had. He said it was the most beautiful place he’s ever been and the people there were incredible. He’s traveled the world and he said it was the best trip he’s ever taken.

Yeah, but this is the first trip he’s taken that didn’t have a bunch of work waiting for him when he got back home. I bet that makes any trip better.

netty2424

images

1. Take Mrs. Zebe to Spain. She is fluent in Spanish and has always wanted to go, but we just never could afford it.
2. Same as #1, but include Italy, and France.
3. See my grandkids grow up, get married, and present us great-grandchildren. But they have been so much fun, I shouldn't be greedy.
4. Attend the College World Series and National Championship, and Final Four, all with TCU playing in and winning.
5. Stop aching so much that I can play golf again. Losing 50 pounds might help.
6. See cures for all diseases that rob people of their lives, especially cancer and diabetes. I've now been told I'm diabetic.
7. Sit in the club seats just once.
8. So many more, but so little money, and since I just turned 71, and don't see any of those ever happening.

Ron Swanson

no doubt.

Ive been to Australia 13 times but never made it to New Zealand. i will someday
He said that by far Australians outnumbered all other tourists there. He said that all the Australians told him he picked the right country to go to, it’s a lot better vacation in New Zealand than Australia.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
He said that by far Australians outnumbered all other tourists there. He said that all the Australians told him he picked the right country to go to, it’s a lot better vacation in New Zealand than Australia.
Of course it is. There are hobbits and dragons and elven folk and all kinds of cool ship there. Saw it in this like 9 hour three part documentary. Fascinating place except for the big fire eye.