• The KillerFrogs

AGCS East Side Expansion Update - new website and revised renderings

Smellslikeroses

Hopefully they move it back when the expansion is done. It looks better framed in there for pictures and they are not going to want a bunch of people piling up over by the high rent tailgate guys areas lined up for pictures with the iconic statue like as is expected on game day.
It’s going to be there permanently.

4 Oaks Frog

Just wondering...what happens to the east side walkway bricks that were sold to supporters, engraved with family names, class and such? It has always been cool to see all of them there when walking in for a game. Will they be left in place, moved or tossed. I would like to have mine if they are being tossed.
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!

Big Frog II

Just wondering...what happens to the east side walkway bricks that were sold to supporters, engraved with family names, class and such? It has always been cool to see all of them there when walking in for a game. Will they be left in place, moved or tossed. I would like to have mine if they are being tossed.
GO FROGS!
BEAT tosu!
Spit Blood~~<~< and [Baylor asshoe]!!
I bet they take them up during construction and then relay them.

ticketfrog123

is there a ballpark for how much this bumps up stadium capacity? i saw the 1,000 seat number, but all that other stuff....totals up to 1,500 - 2,000?

LeagueCityFrog

is there a ballpark for how much this bumps up stadium capacity? i saw the 1,000 seat number, but all that other stuff....totals up to 1,500 - 2,000?

I think they said around 2,000 to 2,500. Around 22 suites with 24 people per suite. 48 loge boxes with 6 people each and the rest in the club seats.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I would assume so. This is America. AGC Stadium is in America, so probably. If you are making some gripe about non TCU people sitting in these seats, then buy some, they are available for purchase to good TCU families right now.
I have my seats already. And I'm way too poor for that area.

LeagueCityFrog

I was told about 1100 club seats

That would put total addtional seating (Suites, Loge Boxes, Club Seats) somewhere around 1916 additional stadium capacity. I could see TCU selling standing room only seats in this section for additional revenue once all the seats have been sold. Ballpark putting official TCU capacity around 47,000.