• The KillerFrogs

Not a joke: You can now buy beer at TCU Baseball games

SuperBarrFrog

And I will be selling airplane bottles of Jack at $6 each and Makers at $7 each. Look for the guy with a lot of pockets.
Need one of these travel vests I always see on commercials. Load it up and will look sleek!!

ScotteVest-Travel-Vest.jpg

TCUdirtbag

Budweiser products (Bud, Bud Light, Ziegenbach, Michelob Ultra, etc...) and Rahr & Sons.
This was at the 1st base concession stand. I didn’t check any other part of the park so they could have other flavors elsewhere.

That stand also had coors light and another non-bud option or two. I’m sure they had the same selection at all concessions.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

At least 2 other Big 12 schools are close to doing it (in addition to UT WVU and OSU). One of those is in Texas and would joint UT, University of North Texas, SMU, TSU, and Rice).
And A&M would already be doing it if not for the SEC rule. They have beer gardens at baseball though

Frogenstein

A&M sells beer in a lot of places in their new stadium. They have gotten around the SEC rule by having “club seats” scattered throughout the entire stadium. Some of these club seat sections are the worst seats in the stadium (lower corner of the end zone) but they have beer and wine available.

MTfrog5

A&M sells beer in a lot of places in their new stadium. They have gotten around the SEC rule by having “club seats” scattered throughout the entire stadium. Some of these club seat sections are the worst seats in the stadium (lower corner of the end zone) but they have beer and wine available.
Exactly. They are called beer gardens. LSU was the first SEC team to go about this and have been the most vocal about trying to get to rule overturned.